Well, good news: There's plenty going on throughout the region over the next few days.
And so below, you'll find a handy roundup of highlights of events posted on area Patch sites.
Just click on the links below for more information on the event!
Friday, Sept. 27
- Regional YMCA of Western Connecticut: Parent's Night Out
- Paula Poundstone
- Lights! Camera! Murder! - Dinner and a Mystery
- Bridgeport Theatre Company Presents LITTLE SHOP OF HORRORS
- Farmers' Market Invites You to Try Something New
- Conversation with the Candidates
- Broadway, The American Musical Episode 2: Syncopated City
- Classic Night Reading - "Arsenic and Old Lace"
- Smithsonian Museum Day Live! at the Danbury Museum & Historical Society
- OPENING RECEPTION: Ridgefield Guild Of Artists
- August: Osage County, Pulitzer Prize Winning Play
- Ridgefield Symphony Orchestra Opening Concert
- Cellar XV's Cheers to Charity for Necessities Bag!
- Steve Hackett- Genesis Revisited
- Seminar: Closing Your Pond
- TAKE ACTION during FARE Walk for Food Allergies
- Connection to Clarity Workshop with Lisa Jones
- Westbrook Nature Preschool Open House
- Trailer Box Gallery presents Sculpture 2013
- Harvest House V
- Take A Hike for Kids
- Listening to Dreams; Healing our Lives
- The EverWonder Experience Presents Origami and Tangrams
- Café Conversation
- Light The Night Walk
- Redding Church Arts & Crafts Fair
- Norwalk Hospital Foundation NOSCARS 2013 Gala
- Train & Toy meet at the Old Greenwich Civic Center"
- Sukkot Celebration of the Harvest at Wakeman Town Farm
- Children's Brain Tumor Foundation Children's Walk
- Still River Lacrosse Girls Clinic
- Walk to End Alzheimer's ~ Memory Walk
- 26th Annual Bigelow Tea Community Challenge
- 3rd Annual Pancreatic Cancer Research Walk
- Yoga MS - Stretching for a Cure
- Free Boys Lacrosse Clinic
- Book Launch to Benefit Healing Newtown
- A Wild Family Event at the Beardsley Zoo
Got a question? Email Community Editor Julie Weisberg at email@example.com for answers. Ask me, I'm here to help!