Touch for Health 1
In Touch for Health 1 you will learn the art and science of muscle testing procedures. You will learn how to muscle test & balance the main 14 meridians, muscles and organs of the TFH1 system, to balance the whole body on an giving issue or goal. Balancing procedures include the spinal reflexes, neurolymphatic reflexes, neurovascular points, nutritional support, meridians balancing procedures and much more for each and every muscle including the challenging procedure. You will also learn isolated protocols to correct eyes & neck muscles. 15CEs Optional.
All participants will also learn how to balance non-communicative living beings, including babies, debilitated humans and animals by practicing on each the surrogates techniques. Practicing on debilitated humans, animals, babies and/or young children is only possible upon request and availabilities. Please note that attempts are made so that participants with allergies and/or fears of certain animals will not be exposed to them. The practice of TFH1 on animals is not required, and is only optional.
Learn how to:
- Balance Chinese acupuncture meridians without needles!
- Relieve emotional stress as well as chronic aches & pains easily
- Identify energy draining foods& beneficial nutritional support
- Define life goals & balance energy to meet them
- Help your family or clients on a structural, emotional and/or nutritional level
- Expand your clientele & work with disabled, athletes, young children, animals...
- Integrate "muscle testing” into your life and practice for faster results
- · Correct & assess posture, eye muscles, gait and much more!
CALL RIDLEY-LOWELL FOR DISCOUNT