This is a free service to the Community provided by Olympus Personal Training & Weight Management
Speaker: Stavros Mastrogiannis is a 19 year veteran of the weight loss field. He is the author of 3 books, including his latest “Eat It All by Eating Right” which will be published at the end of March. His exceptional understanding of motivation and consistency as the root of success in long-term fitness has enabled him to teach hundreds of people how to effectively lose weight and keep it off, even when other trainers and diet plans have failed.
What you will learn from this Seminar:
- How to make exercise habitual, not a burden
- Best way to make permanent changes in your eating habits
- Why eliminating junk food from your diet is actually a mistake
- Why counting calories can do more harm than good
- A simple trick to help make cravings go away
- Why the most popular approaches to weight loss fail to help people keep the weight off after they lose it
Who Should Come: Anyone who is interested in learning, not just how to lose weight, but how to lose weight and keep it off.