Email is the most cost-effective, targeted, trackable, and efficient way to build and maintain relationships in all types of business and organizations. This session will teach you some of the critical elements in mastering email marketing communications.
In this condensed training session, we will focus on the following important topics:
1. What is permission-based email marketing and list building
2. How to decide on the best format, content, and frequency of email marketing for your organization
3. Writing good subject lines and content - getting readers to take action
4. Building good contact lists and how to do that
5. Tracking results and what to do with this valuable information
6. How email marketing and social media work together to achieve your goals
This is an informal, educational session, so bring your questions!
This is an introductory-level workshop on email marketing.
This workshop is designed for anyone new to email marketing (or new to Constant Contact), who wants to learn how to better use email marketing to increase their marketing reach and distribution.
Please join us for a series of free workshops at the new Microsoft Store:
August 10: Supercharging Your Facebook Marketing
August 22: Social Media Marketing Made Simple
September 13: The Power of Email Marketing
September 26: Supercharging Your Facebook Marketing
September 27: The Power of Email Marketing
October 9: Social Media Marketing Made Simple
October 10: The Power of Email Marketing
October 11: Social Media Marketing Made Simple