Stew Leonard’s in Danbury is ringing in the 2012 holiday season with a slate of ten complimentary family-friendly Elf Workshop Activities!
Customers must sign their children up for the Elf Workshop Activities in advance at the customer service desk. All events will be held in the Danbury store’s conference room, located on the store’s second floor. With the exception of the activities on December 3 and December 14, all the events begin at 4:30 p.m. and are held in 30 minute increments until 6:30 p.m. Children ages 4 – 10 are invited to participate.
When parents sign up for their child’s first class, they will receive a special punch card. Kids who attend six or more Elf Workshop Activities and have their cards punched will receive a complimentary photo key chain!
- Monday, December 3, 2012: Join Santa, Mrs. Claus and Rudolph at the Danbury store’s 18th Annual Christmas Tree Lighting celebration. Children will enjoy complimentary face painting, cookies, and hot cocoa. Event will begin at 4:00 p.m. and will end by 6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, December 4, 2012: Children will create their own Santa Claus Advent Calendar.
- Wednesday, December 5, 2012: Children will decorate their very own ornament to take home and hang on their Christmas tree.
- Thursday, December 6, 2012: Children will create a three pack of Christmas cards.
- Friday, December 7, 2012: Children will make a special hot cocoa mix for Santa Claus using candy canes and they will decorate the bag.
- Monday, December 10, 2012: Children will enjoy decorating their very own holiday cupcakes.
- Tuesday, December 11, 2012: Children will decorate their very own ornament to take home and hang on their Christmas tree.
- Wednesday, December 12, 2012: Children will create snowmen out of mini-marshmallows.
- Thursday, December 13, 2012: Children will decorate their very own gingerbread house.
- Friday, December 14, 2012: Family Fun Night! Join us for an evening of holiday-themed games, caroling, and more. Complimentary milk and cookies will be served. Event will begin at 5:00 p.m.