In Jennifer Ripa-Edson's teleclass, participants will learn to connect to intuition to make empowered decisions.
Ridgefield resident and intuitive life coach Jennifer Ripa-Edson is launching her Thriving Intuition Teleclass this Thursday, October 17th. The five-week course is customized to support individuals who are looking for ways to tap into their inner wisdom, power and creativity.
“You will make decisions more easily because you will see more clearly what actions are in alignment with your truest desires and dreams. You will learn to identify resistance and push past it, creating momentum and traction in your life,” says Ms. Ripa-Edson.
In this course participants will learn:
• how to create a safe space to receive information
• ways you receive information and what that feels like to you
• how to use a pendulum and gather information
• how to steer by your gut and course correct
• how to clear limiting beliefs and self sabotage
• know how to differentiate between intuitive information and ego
• use intuitive information to steer your life in the direction of your dreams, goals or desires
Through the work in this course participants will gain:
• an ability to make faster decisions
• stronger communication with your Higher Self
• enhanced peace of mind and happiness
• a greater sense of your authentic power
• tools to become more prosperous
Participants will benefit from a private Facebook group where participants can post questions and experiences as well as receive feedback and encouragement. They will also receive a Thriving Intuition journal and short daily exercises.
To join, please visit http://thrivologie.com/classes/.
About Jennifer Ripa-Edson
Jennifer Ripa-Edson is the founder of Thrivologie, LLC, an online holistic resource illuminating the connection between thriving and living life on purpose.
Jennifer provides intuitive coaching and metaphysical support to people in order to deepen their connection with themselves, the natural world, and their life’s purpose.
Jennifer is a trained wellness coach through the Hilton Johnson Health Coach Training Program. She has studied viniyoga with T.K.V. Desikachar in India and is a certified Kundalini Yoga Teacher. Jennifer has received a Level One Permaculture Design Certification (PDC) with Wayne Weiseman. Since receiving a bachelor’s degree in Art and Art History from Colgate University, she has explored art as a means of healing and personal expression for over 15 years.
Jennifer firmly believes that we are all whole, complete beings capable of experiencing tremendous vibrancy, vitality and joy. She utilizes a combination of traditional coaching techniques, ancient wisdom, energetic healing therapies, and intuitive understanding to provide a platform of support for personal transformation towards a thriving and fulfilling life.